Have your ever wanted to help someone obtain a higher education? Or, have you ever wanted to honor the memory of a loved one by creating a named scholarship fund?
The foundation can be a valuable resource to you and your family in establishing an effective and meaningful scholarship fund. Our expertise enables us to help you identify answers to several key issues, including:
- Who is eligible to apply?
- How is the recipient chosen?
- Who will select the recipient?
- How will the scholarship be publicized?
- How will the scholarship be paid?
The IRS has certain regulations that must be considered when setting up a scholarship fund. The Foundation can help you meet these requirements.
The Foundation administers all scholarship funds based upon the following requirements:
- A minimum of $10,000 is required to establish an expendable scholarship fund.
- A minimum of $20,000 is required to establish an endowed scholarship fund.
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to an accredited, qualified, tax-exempt educational institution upon receipt of a verification of enrollment form from the recipient.
- The scholarship awards will be for tuition and fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses of instruction.
- To ensure fairness, all names are removed from applications prior to selection process.
Let us help you create a lasting and meaningful scholarship!